We have a number of vacancies within our organisation and we are always on the look out for talent. Please get in touch if you are interested in any of the roles we currently have on offer.
We are currently looking for someone to join our implementation team. The role will involve learning the product and deploying it to new clients. The role is based in central London and some travel will be required.
• Implement new Meddbase systems into client environments
• Engage and communicate with the client
• Offer technical support for newly implemented systems
• Assist with data migration projects
• Assist with client training
• Demonstrate the Meddbase system to potential clients
The purpose of this role is to support MMS’s client base by responding to client-specific issues and queries related to Meddbase software. We are looking for someone to take ownership of tickets from first client contact through to satisfactory and timely resolution.
A crucial element of the role is to document your communications with the client, all steps to replicate, any investigations made, ticket progress status… etc.
The role requires excellent interpersonal skills in order to support our clients.
The bulk of time will be spent responding to client queries (in ‘ticket’ format) via email and via telephone, hence excellent written and verbal communication is essential.
• Responding and resolving client queries and issues related to meddbase
• Researching and working with the client on how to resolve complex issues to the best of your ability
• Providing user (client) education and information via email and telephone
• Logging all incoming client queries on the support management system
• Ensuring all client email communication is documented and followed through to resolution
• Working with and escalating issues to other teams
• We are keen for you to take initiatives to design and maintain procedures (e.g. templates)
• Contribute to and Maintain a knowledge base
• And last but not least, be forthcoming and proactive in suggesting new ideas and identifying areas for improvement
We’re looking for a QA Tester to join our testing team and make sure we deliver for our clients, to the highest possible standards. You’ll be an integral part of the development team and closely involved with the development of our web products through our agile development process. This is a great opportunity for someone who’s happy getting their hands dirty but who would also like to have real input.
Key functions and responsibilities
• Simulate an end-user, identify problems and document issues
• Conduct testing on our staging and live servers
• Identify test requirements from specifications and design testing plans
• Execute all tests described and report any issues
• Create automated tests (regression testing)
• Isolate, replicate, and report bugs and verify bug fixes for all our products
• Work collaboratively with the development and business team
In 2004, we created a comprehensive healthcare web-application that runs all aspects of a medical practice, from GP practices up to large hospitals groups. Our product enables single and multiple location private medical practices to connect securely to their data from any location worldwide. The business is thriving and we are proudly the leading online medical management system on the UK market.
At Meddbase, we pride ourselves on putting our users first. From innovative software products like patient portals, video consultation, intelligent prescribing and reporting tools to pioneering our API for devices like the Android, iOS and web browsers; we build products that help organise healthcare and make it universally accessible to our customers.
Although our business has been up and running since 2004, we foster a relaxed working environment that has a ‘start up’ feel. Whilst our primary office is in Moorgate, we are due to open a superb new office space in Southampton in early 2019.
As we grow Meddbase, we’ll aim to keep our teams creative, efficient and customer-focused even as we introduce additional leadership and structure.
We tend to hire creative and passionate individuals who thrive on finding innovative solutions to problems. We do not expect everyone to have a degree-level qualification to join our business. Whilst some roles demand extensive technical skill and ability, we value people with engaging communication skills to interact with our non-technical healthcare professionals. We do expect everyone in our team to take responsibility, share knowledge and act in the best interests of our customers and team mates.
We offer competitive salaries for all our roles and have an employee profit share scheme. Our working environment is friendly and comfortable. We have showers and bike storage, so cycling to and from work is a viable option. Our office in Moorgate is located minutes from the underground station and we are surrounded by well-known coffee shops, bars etc.
Our working hours are 9.00 – 5.30pm with an hour for lunch. You will not be expected to work extremely long hours, as so often happens in software companies. We prefer the approach of ‘it’s a marathon not a sprint’, so we actively discourage working gruelling hours. Ad-hoc home working is also a part of our working culture as we understand the need for flexibility.
Once you join our team, we will ensure you have a thorough Induction to Meddbase and the teams. After 4 months, we set aside time to talk about how you are settling into you role and team. We then progress to holding annual performance reviews but there are lots of informal opportunities to talk about any support you need to thrive at Meddbase.
If you see a role that interests you, or you just fancy sharing your CV with us, please send us a PDF copy of your CV to email@example.com